Business Etiquette for Professional ServicesSGD 288
1 Day (9am to 5pm SG Time Zone)
13 May 2022
Workshop Leader: Clement, MBA (Double Major), BB (Double Major), DEM, Prof. Cert.| BCA Project Management, MSU Leadership in Action, Category Management | Certified EQi Facilitator| Certified TetraMap Facilitator
Have you ever been in a situation where your business manners were lacking? Or have you ever wished you could have shown up at a business meeting looking and sounding the part only to realize that it is too late?
Master the techniques needed to confidently present yourself at networking events, client meetings, luncheons, cocktail parties, and even weddings. Feel at ease when you are in a business setting. Our Business Etiquette for Professional Success seminar will prepare you for life in the workplace.
Join us in this 1-day Learn & ApplyTM workshop on Business Etiquette for Professional Services to learn appropriate business etiquette and how it applies to different settings.
- Basics of appropriate etiquette
- Common mistakes that people make as well as how to avoid them
- Basic tenets of formal and informal business etiquette
- Netiquette critical to succeed in the workplace
- Know how to conduct yourself properly in the business world
- Learn how to make the right first impression using proper business etiquette
- Learn new skills to stand out at networking events and make connections with colleagues
- Feel confident practicing appropriate business etiquette
Who Should Attend
Dates and Fees
|13 May 2022||To be Confirmed||1 Day (9am to 5pm SG Time Zone)||SGD 288||Apply Now|
|To be Confirmed||1 Day (9am to 5pm SG Time Zone)||SGD 288||Apply Now|
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 7 weeks in advance
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered based on space availability