Coaching for Leaders and ManagersSGD 488
2 days (9am to 5pm - SG Time Zone)
23 Jun 2022
Workshop Leader: Jack, MBA, Prof. Cert.| ACTA Certified | MBTI® Step I and II Certified | FIRO-B Certified | Hogan Assessments Certified | CPI 260 Certified | Conflict Dynamics Profile Certified | Voices 360 feedback Certified | WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ Certified
This workshop allows participants to acquire interactive coaching skills in order to have a good understanding of key behaviours and techniques required of workplace coaching. The workshop includes a mix of theory and practical activities. Participants will gain an understanding of how to effectively facilitate a coaching session within real workplace relationships resulting in positive outcomes for leaders, managers and staff within the scope of their work responsibilities.
This workshop will be delivered via conceptual briefing using written and visual aids. Participants will be provided the opportunity to work with relevant coaching cases. Time will be allocated to practice the use of the tools and techniques on real workplace situations. The workshop leader will facilitate group discussions and feedback on the application of coaching process and techniques on the cases, actual workplace situations and related exercises.
Join us in this 2-day Learn & ApplyTM workshop on Coaching for Leaders and Managers to learn how to provide feedback and motivate staff to develop goals and action plans that meet the needs of the managers, employees and the organisation.
- Coaching Model
- Review of competencies of a successful coach
- Coaching Essentials
- Core Coaching Skills
- Use of Behavioural Flexibility
- Work-related Coaching Practice
- Gain knowledge of coaching behaviours and frame works leads to better performance
- Give useful and constructive feedback, and provide follow-up coaching
- Increase in productivity and an overall positive change in team morale
- Gain insights into own strengths and weaknesses as a coach
- Increase performance and engagement of employee to get the best out of people and have a positive impact on your organisation
Who Should Attend
Dates and Fees
|23 Jun 2022||To be Confirmed||2 days (9am to 5pm - SG Time Zone)||SGD 488||Apply Now|
|To be Confirmed||2 days (9am to 5pm - SG Time Zone)||SGD 488||Apply Now|
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 7 weeks in advance
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered based on space availability