Performance Management for SuccessSGD 488
2 days (9am to 5pm - SG Time Zone)
28 Apr 2022
Workshop Leader: Jack, MBA, Prof. Cert.| ACTA Certified | MBTI® Step I and II Certified | FIRO-B Certified | Hogan Assessments Certified | CPI 260 Certified | Conflict Dynamics Profile Certified | Voices 360 feedback Certified | WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ Certified
Employee performance must be managed in a structured manner, otherwise organisation performance will be affected. Although there is a myriad of books and courses on how to manage employee performance yet it is very challenging to carry out “do-it-yourself” strategy of managing performance.
This workshop will enable you to derive high-performance from your staff, boosting business results along the way. The workshop leader will guide you through the process step by step and provide you workable solutions to resolve common issues encountered when handling performance management. In this interactive workshop, the subject matter expert will share his experience in managing performance and show you how effectively it can be to set your people up to succeed in their job. Get the best out of your employees and propel your business forward!
This workshop will be delivered via conceptual briefing using written and visual aids. Participants will be provided the opportunity to work with relevant performance-related cases. Time will be allocated to practice the use of the tools and techniques on real workplace situations. The workshop leader will facilitate group discussions and feedback on the application of performance planning, tracking and review process and techniques on the cases, actual workplace situations and related exercises.
Join us in this 2-day Learn & ApplyTM workshop on Performance Management for Success to learn how to design effective performance management processes, how to handle specific work situations and keep the corporate goals and missions on track.
- What is performance management
- Why do performance management
- Key drivers of performance management and Pain Points
- Performance Cycle
- Goal-setting in making and breaking performance
- Gaining commitment
- Considerations of goal-setting process
- Tracking performance and feedback
- Holding grow, uplifting and performance improvement conversations
- Understand performance management and the rationale for doing it
- Approach a holistic goal-setting process in a manner that will minimize “misinterpretation” and gain employee commitment to deliver desired goals
- Conduct appraisal review conversations that can be more engaging and a rewarding experience to both parties while shaping employee performance
- Apply grow conversations in a range of team situations and use it in conjunction with feedback and communication fundamentals in enabling a performance-oriented culture
- Use guiding principles to handling sub-standard performance
- Co-construct staff development plan
Who Should Attend
Dates and Fees
|28 Apr 2022||To be Confirmed||2 days (9am to 5pm - SG Time Zone)||SGD 488||Apply Now|
|To be Confirmed||2 days (9am to 5pm - SG Time Zone)||SGD 488||Apply Now|
- Participants are strongly advised to apply at least 7 weeks in advance
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered based on space availability